Boulder County Democratic Assembly
WHEN: March 24, 2018
- 7:00-9:00am: Registration
- 8:30am: Official Call to Order
- County races
- 12:35pm: Lunch (Concurrent with HD12 and SD16 Meeting)
- 1:05pm: House District Meeting
- 1:35pm: Congressional District Meetings
- 2:25pm: BCDP Platform Vote
- 3:30pm: Adjourn County Assembly
WHERE: Boulder High School – 1604 Arapahoe Ave, Boulder, CO
PARKING is limited. Please allow time to park further away and walk. Consider riding the bus. The Boulder Downtown Station is only a few blocks away. The Jump route has a stop in front of the high school. Bike racks are available in front of the school.
More assembly prep information from the Boulder County Democratic Party.
1 . Please find the Proposed agenda here. Paper copies will NOT be available at Assembly.
- Parking: There is limited parking at or near Boulder High School, so we suggest you carpool or take public transport. (RTD’s “Jump” bus runs in front of BHS). There will be parking attendants in reflective vests to guide you to the nearest available parking.
- The Permanent Organization (Perm Org) Report was approved by the Permanent Organization Committee on 3/13/2018. The purpose of the permanent organization report is to set the guidelines and rules of the Assembly with input from candidates and/or their campaigns. This report will be sent via email on 3/15/2018.
- Lunch will be available for purchase on site via three food trucks kindly organized by the Boulder County Young Democrats.
- The State Assembly will be a day-long event held at the 1st Bank Center (11450 Broomfield Lane) in Broomfield, CO on Saturday, April 14, 2018. Please be sure that you are available to attend this meeting before agreeing to be a Delegate to the State Assembly. Please note that the Colorado Democratic Party 2018 Delegate Selection Plan does not allow for alternates to State Assembly. Assemblies for SD16, HD13, HD33, CD2 and CD4 will be held at the same location on Friday April 13, 2018.